Thread: Feinwerkbau P44.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I bought my P44 from a fellow club member about 5 years ago at a very good price although I owned a Morini 162EI for at least 10 years then but thought I would 'have a change'.
    I kept both pistols for about 6 months not being able to decide which I preferred and in the end I sold the Morini which,on reflection, I think was a big mistake. Both pistols had their merits and the high sight line on the FWB never bothered me but I think the Morini was the better pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by AC99 View Post
    I bought my P44 from a fellow club member about 5 years ago at a very good price although I owned a Morini 162EI for at least 10 years then but thought I would 'have a change'.
    I kept both pistols for about 6 months not being able to decide which I preferred and in the end I sold the Morini which,on reflection, I think was a big mistake. Both pistols had their merits and the high sight line on the FWB never bothered me but I think the Morini was the better pistol.
    Your thoughts regarding the Morini being the better pistol is something that I agree with - at least thats what I thought at the time as I actually bought a Morini 162ie after I sold my last P44 !

I never regretted buying the Morini but several years later I think it would be nice to own a P44 again.

If I can find one at an affordable price I would enjoy owning one again and shooting it at the club for a change now and again - and I do have a good choice of grips already!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Still interested in a nice P44 - if the price is right!

Too many guns, or not enough time?

Quote Originally Posted by Modski66 View Post
    I am away until Monday next week, but I will enquire after I have seen one that has just turned-up locally.