Thread: Walther LG30 - opinions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

or a LG300

I like the LG400, and both my wife and I have them, but don't ignore the LG300, if well set up its almost as good, and they are about cheaper.

Have Fun
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post
    I like the LG400, and both my wife and I have them, but don't ignore the LG300, if well set up its almost as good, and they are about cheaper.

Have Fun
    Robin

Just doing a search on LG300 and came across this thread...... and low and behold I have just put down Robins book for 5 minutes after reading it for the last hour.....

Very Good Read... btw

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

Norwich

Thanks Andy

And I hope you have also joined Norwich City Target Club, now arisen from the ashes like a phoenix, after a traumatic few years.

www.norwichcitytargetclub.co.uk

Have Fun
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post
    Thanks Andy

And I hope you have also joined Norwich City Target Club, now arisen from the ashes like a phoenix, after a traumatic few years.

www.norwichcitytargetclub.co.uk

Have Fun
    Robin
    Thanks Robin.

I will have a look at the website later.

At the minute I am kept busy with my shooting up at North Walsham with Jeff and at the Bell Target club which I am very much enjoying.

Thanks again

Andy