Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gingernut, you're really tempting me.
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur John Smithsplease View Post

Gingernut, you're really tempting me.
    Gingernut ?

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Got one of these on my to buy list..

Just tried a club mate's antique finish Schofield and it balances very well. Not too much obtrusive white markings either. My first shot dropped a 20 yard skittle, as did my third. I also managed to ring a 40 mm bell at 10 yards twice out of 3 shots, so I'm well impressed! Very nice crisp trigger release too.

John

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    P
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post

Just tried a club mate's antique finish Schofield and it balances very well. Not too much obtrusive white markings either. My first shot dropped a 20 yard skittle, as did my third. I also managed to ring a 40 mm bell at 10 yards twice out of 3 shots, so I'm well impressed! Very nice crisp trigger release too.

John
    Hi John. So how long will it be before you join us in the Schofield Owners Club, then (lol)?

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    P

Hi John. So how long will it be before you join us in the Schofield Owners Club, then (lol)?
    Don't even go there Gareth!

I think there there were a few prospective new members at the club this morning as that pistol proved very popular with all who tried it.

Kind regards,

John

I took my deactivated Schofield to Protek Supplies to compare with the Co2 model. It is a pretty good copy; the main differance is that the grip is much bigger than the orginal as it has to contain a 12g Co2 cartridge.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at