Page 70 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 3106

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    So just to get this straight - since the last shoot - Pauly has developed cock stones, Nick has developed throat stones, and they're saying those two things aren't even slightly connected - yeah?
    Mmmm.....PaulyBoy couldn't attend last time, Phil, so unless they have been making secret, clandestine visits........
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    All done now Tone. It was all over in 5 mins but feels like I'm passing nitric acid now but that should ease up in the next day or so. Getting some alcohol down me at The Hollow should flush t all out nicely. I'm still planning to arrive tomorrow afternoon

If you have any problems with your knob, Paul, the lady living in the Bungalow is a fully trained nurse and will probably have a look for you.

She may not be able to help, but her cat got run over last week and she could do with a good laugh.

Captain Bongo is online now I'm not falling for this again........
    Been zeroing guns all day at our Cornish property ready for the weekend. Can't wait.

Look on the bright side Pauly, could have had a mole on your todger, try explaining that

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    Been zeroing guns all day at our Cornish property ready for the weekend. Can't wait.
    Checking out the Zero's on my Shooters tomorrow !
    “An airgun or two”………

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I've swapped all the scopes on mine, so I will have to zero them in the wind tunnel tomorrow.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    If you have any problems with your knob, Paul, the lady living in the Bungalow is a fully trained nurse and will probably have a look for you.

She may not be able to help, but her cat got run over last week and she could do with a good laugh.
    Me and the Mrs actually L'd OL!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    50/50 whether I'm there Sunday Phil, but if i'm not, I'll leave the 95 with Paul for you to pick up on the Sabbath !
    There's a nice slip with it as well !
    Ah, thank you John, I was about to PM you next, once I've got this 'Bum-Slide' off my thumbs (working on my '98 at the kitchen table).

You're a gent' Sir, hope to see you there, but if not, that's a fine plan.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How

Your all heart Mick

Maybe I should visit that Nurse and see if I can revive her little pussy
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Look on the bright side Pauly, could have had a mole on your todger, try explaining that
    Don't you even think of trying one of your mole traps on my todger
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    So just to get this straight - since the last shoot - Pauly has developed cock stones, Nick has developed throat stones, and they're saying those two things aren't even slightly connected - yeah?
    Brilliant Did make me laugh and don't be surpried if you go home home with stones in your ear

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Ok folks, Grant has decided he wants to buy his first air rifle for himself. He wants an HW 99 or 95, probably .177 as he will only use it for shooting the bucket. He also wants to strip, clean and work on it himself which can only be a good thing. I've steered him to some youtube vids and moght give him staff discount!

If anyone has anything suitable, please let me know.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

No problem Gary.

And if Chris doesn't manage to make it to Quigley Hollow this weekend we can send them up North with Trumpetier if he has room.

On the preperation front --- the toilets are here, the wood is stacked by the fire and this morning I wired up the generator and floodlights.

So my jobs to do list is very small now.

All the best Mick
    Thanks for suggesting that as an option, Mick, in case Chris can't make it on the weekend ...Much appreciated.
    Knowing Chris, I'm sure he'll make every attempt to get to the Bash, as he enjoys it so much... As we all do.
    Best Wishes for a great weekend.
    Slŕinte,
    Graeme

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    and might give him staff discount!

)
    You're all heart, Nick.

Has he been there long enough to qualify for the above?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Brilliant Did make me laugh and don't be surprised if you go home home with stones in your ear
    Ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by VALE BOY View Post
    Thanks for suggesting that as an option, Mick, in case Chris can't make it on the weekend ...Much appreciated.
    Knowing Chris, I'm sure he'll make every attempt to get to the Bash, as he enjoys it so much... As we all do.
    Best Wishes for a great weekend.
    Slŕinte,
    Graeme
    Fear not, I will deffo be making an appearance, its just a question of when, hopefully around midnight on Friday as this will be the earliest possible arrival. Failing that around threeish Saturday afternoon