We are now into the last few days of the 2015 Autumn/Winter competition so some of us need to "get a move on" and get those last few targets shot and send the results in the George.

I also know some of you have already shot your cards but have not yet sent the scores in to George ( no names Xdriver) but the sooner all the scores are sent in to George the easier it will be for him to get them all listed and checked for us.

George has also completed the trophies for this series and they will be with me and ready to send out to the winners as soon as all the results are known.

We will have a "shut-off" date when we can no longer accept any late scores to prevent it "dragging-on" for too long as it may begin to interfere with the new 2016 Spring/Summer series that starts 1st January 2016.

The last date that we can accept any scores for this 2015 competition will be the Sunday January 10th 2016 so anyone who has been away for Christmas still has two weekends to catch-up and complete their scores - very generous and fair for everyone I think

Good shooting everyone! - and I hope you all get your entries in for the new 2016 series as soon as you can. I have just bought a stack of new targets for the 2016 competition and so we are ready to get them sent out to you now!