Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
Haven’t been to my Range for a few weeks due to recent excellent long weekends away with Boingerati but I did go today and took my TX200, now... as most of you that know me know, I can tend to chat more than I shoot. However, today I got through a tin and a half of pellets, it was just one of those days where I was in the zone, shooting pretty well and just amazed at what this rifle can do when we do our bit. The Weihrauch.22 pellets are loved by this rifle, it’s great when you find the perfect match. I shot 3 consecutive pellets at 60yds within a 5p group at one stage. Even better... a couple of lads passed comment on the TX’s lovely walnut stock, I said “here, have a go”, which they did, and I loved the confused look as they tried to load a fully manufactured cack-hander. “There” I said, “now you know how I feel trying to shot a righty” and carried on shooting into the setting sun.. heaven.
Now there speaks a contented man. Good thing Paul, you actually doin' some shootin'! At my club am with recently acquired 2007 walnut TX .177". Got trigger 3 ways fine adjusted - nice. Had gun apart pm to reduce TbT guides a touch and polish spring ends. All is well.