Quote Originally Posted by mickson View Post
Anyone know where to get more info on this pistol? I have tried to google it all i found was retailers sales pitch. ...mike...
The pistols are made in China by a company that makes stuff for the military. They have a non-adjustable trigger even though the blow up diagram shows an adjuster. A bit like a well thought out 2240 inside with a very robust firing valve in a hard anodised valve body and a filter on the CO2 inlet (take heed Crosman!!). The stock is fitted on with a bolt in the trigger guard and a small button head at the back of the stock. Absolutely cracking little pistols distributed to the trade by those nice people in Harrogate, who unfortunately have run out of .177. Having done quite a bit of testing on these pistols I can tell you they are uber reliable with power levels that will not disappoint. And can( with a bit of fiddling) be fitted with a half inch silencer adapter that makes them almost silent with an Swift Stumpy on. .25 version in the pipeline I'm informed.
I can email an exploded diagram if anyone would like one. Just PM me with your details.