Thread: Weihrauch HW100KT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bought 100ks cos daystate mk4 is crap for hunting, did i cock it after the last shot? will i load 2 pellets? the gun is always cocked electronically and there is no way of knowing. cant shoot rabbits without pellets,i have tried on too many occasions. 100ks is great, impossible to double load,if the safety dont work its not cocked, problem is the gun is soooo light having trouble holding it steady, any tips on upping the weight?

Quote Originally Posted by trevor View Post
    bought 100ks cos daystate mk4 is crap for hunting, did i cock it after the last shot? will i load 2 pellets? the gun is always cocked electronically and there is no way of knowing. cant shoot rabbits without pellets,i have tried on too many occasions. 100ks is great, impossible to double load,if the safety dont work its not cocked, problem is the gun is soooo light having trouble holding it steady, any tips on upping the weight?
    Thats poor loading discipline. Not poor rifle build quality....... Just because the HW100 is idiot proof, doesnt make mk4's for idiots..