Thread: Airtech rifles, Deal or no deal!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Last reply from me on anything relating to this The guy in question bought some carbon from my wife on her e bay. The problem lies with him and her it’s nothing to do with me or what I do. I do not need to be getting involved with any of this yet I have talked with my wife as soon as I was informed about the carbon issue. She has informed me and I also have informed the guy who bought the carbon she will 100% sort it out on her return to the Uk. As far as I’m concerned that’s the end of it.
    You can all assume what you want. Yes in the past a few white lies have I told people to give me time to get things sorted when I was inundated with work. And a awful lot of bull shit has been put up against me by people may I add who have never had anything ever done by me.
    I also do not have to explain my personal life to everyone when anything ref me is mentioned. No tuner of any rifle is perfect if anyone was to search any of the top tuners you will find issues people have had. But again non of my concern. A lot of people I meet should not even have a gun and a lot of rfd probably feel the same.

Anyway end of all posts of me. I don’t need this. I don’t advertise for work on this site I don’t need to.

It’s sad to this this argument on the site. One thing though telling some one that your mother in law has died is a fair statement but the to use the excuse a second time is I must say out of order.

It’s bugger all to do with me if I was going to send a rifle to you for work to be carried out I would rapidly change my mind after reading this thread.

So my advice is to come clean admit you told porky pies.

Quote Originally Posted by airtech View Post
    Last reply from me on anything relating to this The guy in question bought some carbon from my wife on her e bay. The problem lies with him and her it’s nothing to do with me or what I do. I do not need to be getting involved with any of this yet I have talked with my wife as soon as I was informed about the carbon issue. She has informed me and I also have informed the guy who bought the carbon she will 100% sort it out on her return to the Uk. As far as I’m concerned that’s the end of it.
    You can all assume what you want. Yes in the past a few white lies have I told people to give me time to get things sorted when I was inundated with work. And a awful lot of bull shit has been put up against me by people may I add who have never had anything ever done by me.
    I also do not have to explain my personal life to everyone when anything ref me is mentioned. No tuner of any rifle is perfect if anyone was to search any of the top tuners you will find issues people have had. But again non of my concern. A lot of people I meet should not even have a gun and a lot of rfd probably feel the same.

Anyway end of all posts of me. I don’t need this. I don’t advertise for work on this site I don’t need to.
    The guy didn't know your wife had "nicked" your business name without your knowledge..., he believed he was dealing with your company.
    As for the "white lies", a "double death story" beggars belief.

well I just have say to you Carl that you are wasting your time making any more comments on here has no one will never believe a proven LIAR,
    just have a good rest in china and be prepared for when your wifes other mother passes away in the near future,

Quote Originally Posted by airtech View Post
    You can all assume what you want. Yes in the past a few white lies have I told people to give me time to get things sorted when I was inundated with work.
    Well that’s news to me, first time I knew your wife was away, was on this thread. I have not received any emails from her in recent weeks. The last email I had was included a screen shot of your conversation with the courier about the missing item. YOUR name is on that screen shot 9 times. While it does not mention me by name, you refer to me as “MY customer “ it is possible that you ( or your wife) mistakenly sent me the email, although I doubt that.

As for telling lies, you have repeatedly accused me of not telling the truth, however, apparently saying that one of your relatives has died, to you is just a “white lie”.

Seriously Carl, your moral compass is totally ****** up

The sad thing is, all it is over £16, a simple, “sorry, I will deal with, ASAP”

Bb