Well Dave there seems to be a lot of differences in models and makers name , is yours the Excellent brand or the Bahco as per Ged,s , I was given all data from a friend in the Netherlands who has two models of the excellent rifle in 5.4mm ball shot ,he is not selling either of them so has no reason to say other than what is true in his case,Ric has a new one virtually unused he said that when he got it power was quite good
and it has a ten shot magazine , Ged said originally they were only in 4.5mm and his was smooth bored ,all the ones I have seen for sale have
been the 5.4mm lead ball and specified as rifled - paradox barrel,there a links on previous page for most of this and i have email from my friend confirming details of his , prices in Uk seem to be artifically high compared to EU countries and the states but not sure about customs problems
from states importing them , I had problem previously with UK customs importing a firing pin for one of my b/a rifles (firearm) they came to the house ,checked the firearm and my certificate but still kept the firing pin , since then i hav,nt ordered outside uk .