Biggles... Yes thats the one, for others to see, it is the 6th one down herehttp://www.nsra.co.uk/Shop2/Shop_html/airgun.htm
and yes, inward scoring.

Levidog. The competition is open to all pistols except pcp and co2.
No official signing is required as the cards do not need to be sent in. The competition is purely an honesty event, in my ideal world we are all trustworthy and gentlemanly enough to participate honestly.
The gun started with should be the gun used throughout the duration of the competition, anything that requires an effort to cock which is why pcp and
co2 are excluded from entry.
Although shot over only 20 shots per month the effort of cocking will/should add a bit of extra concentration into the mix.

The last comp I oversaw was very gun specific and hence limits the people participating, lots of folks wanted a go but did not have the particular gun hence this one being an open.
The main point of taking part is not so much winning as improving your own shooting ( if it needs it), shooting against other people I find helps me do better. The prize is only token and really just an incentive for more people to take part.

Hope that helps
Cheers
Graeme