Thread: 200m with a 12ft/lbs .177 HW100?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by astraman1 View Post
    i would have thought it very possible to do

i think alot of people see that we shoot live things out to 40 yards ish and think that is all they are capable of like they just fall to the floor after that when if you have the right angle then they will go alot further

good on you for shooting out to that range and seeing hat you can do

if you ever want an independant witness i dont think im far away

keep it up

making me want a .177 now

just gonna look for the 200 yard shot now
    it is not just the .177 that can do it i have tried it with both .177 and .22 and both are capable of hitting the 200yard mark .177 slightly easier but the .22 needs more angle due to the dropoff being greater due to gravity but just a tad harder but try it and see you will have great fun and a big grin once you work it out 200yards from a sub 12ft/lb Airgun is possible with practice, time, weather and patience
    have fun
    Andy
    Not enough space to write the collection but 5 gun cabinets and a big shed does the trick
    "SHOOT IT, SKIN IT, COOK IT, EAT IT " and my favourite only a blind man says "i cant see the target in my scope" and is telling the truth

Quote Originally Posted by madandy View Post
    it is not just the .177 that can do it i have tried it with both .177 and .22 and both are capable of hitting the 200yard mark .177 slightly easier but the .22 needs more angle due to the dropoff being greater due to gravity but just a tad harder but try it and see you will have great fun and a big grin once you work it out 200yards from a sub 12ft/lb Airgun is possible with practice, time, weather and patience
    have fun
    Andy
    unfortunately i only have my garden at the moment which is 17 yards at most with me right up against the wall in the kitchen

Admission

IT WAS ME
    I am the one who called the police
    Cubley cat was getting all the attention a on YouTube I had to do something
    Everybody was talking about how good she is and how good her videos are so I just had to do it so that she would get removed from youtube and people would watch my channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Ghostmaker1970?feature=mhw5

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just kidding love you Em I cant believe some people I know everybody has said it but why do people judge others by thier own lack of ability ? Anyone who has not seen Emma shooting can find links to her shooting the HW100 in my favourits. Sorry cant resist a wind up and it is April 1st

ATB Silent Sentinel
    The Ghost Maker

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Silent sentinel View Post
    IT WAS ME
    I am the one who called the police
    Cubley cat was getting all the attention a on YouTube I had to do something
    Everybody was talking about how good she is and how good her videos are so I just had to do it so that she would get removed from youtube and people would watch my channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Ghostmaker1970?feature=mhw5

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just kidding love you Em I cant believe some people I know everybody has said it but why do people judge others by thier own lack of ability ? Anyone who has not seen Emma shooting can find links to her shooting the HW100 in my favourits. Sorry cant resist a wind up and it is April 1st

ATB Silent Sentinel
    The Ghost Maker
    LOL what you like?

Well I am like an adult but much sillyer

ATB SS
    Ghosty

Great shooting - keep making the videos....