Thread: Compact pcp ideas - anything beat a Steyr Pro X?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Interesting shout on the Edgun - as someone who’s been away from the airgun scene for a while these are all very similar looking but then again bullpups do tend to gravitate to a certain format

Requirement is basically a top quality, walnut/laminate stocked, easy to cock while holding on target, quiet, well balanced gun suitable for walked up rabbit shooting.

Not sure if I’ll try a compact scope on it like a Connect or I may just stick my pard 008 on it and see how that works.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie View Post

Requirement is basically a top quality, walnut/laminate stocked, easy to cock while holding on target, quiet, well balanced gun suitable for walked up rabbit shooting.
    I’d look at AGT or Edgun if you want a ‘luxury’ model. Or I’d look at a Wild Cat or HW100 if you want something that will do the same job and leave you a few quid in your pocket.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

What about the edgun leshiy mk2

Quote Originally Posted by rc8ktm View Post
    What about the edgun leshiy mk2

Don't think you will see one in the UK for a good while yet unless someone imports one from Europe. There is also a lot of news fake or otherwise as to whether a 12ft/lb version is even going to be available. The UK importer doesn't even know when or if they will be available from his ramblings on here.

John
    Law of any kind only affects those willing to abide by it.

Should be july/Aug when there in the UK , yes he rambles but a nice bloke to deal with
    His last ramble announced that he's working with airfective to iron out any niggles with sub 12ftlb