Thread: Photobucket pulls the plug!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Airsporter1st View Post
    If ever there was an opportunity for the BBS Admin to do the right thing by airgunners, this is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    Not sure what you mean by this, Paul?

I wouldn't worry, Danny.

It's just the latest in a long line of bizarre posts from Paul attacking the Admin of the BBS for no given reason.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I wouldn't worry, Danny.

It's just the latest in a long line of bizarre posts from Paul attacking the Admin of the BBS for no given reason.

All the best Mick
    Shame, Mick. I can see where that's heading...
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I wouldn't worry, Danny.

All the best Mick
    Mick, I usually agree with and admire your even-handedness in dealing with us unruly children of the BBS, but in this case I think you are wrong. Rereading my suggestion, I don't see that it is either bizarre or attacking the Admin at all. If you think otherwise then I apologise.

I do not deny that I have had the occasional snipe in other posts. That started when numerous valued members were being arbitrarily banned for petty reasons - the most ridiculous being those that expressed a dislike of the (then) new forum layout.
    Last edited by Airsporter1st; 03-07-2017 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Airsporter1st View Post
    Mick, I usually agree with and admire your even-handedness in dealing with us unruly children of the BBS, but in this case I think you are wrong. Rereading my suggestion, I don't see that it is either bizarre or attacking the Admin at all. If you think otherwise then I apologise.

I do not deny that I have had the occasional snipe in other posts. That started when numerous valued members were being arbitrarily banned for petty reasons - the most ridiculous being those that expressed a dislike of the (then) new forum layout.

No need to apologise to me, Paul.

I'm just glad we're finally getting to the reason behind your anti admin snipes, which without the above explanation made no sense to me whatsoever.
    Without names and an extensive search I couldn't possibly comment on member's banning, needles to say a lot goes on behind the scenes to keep this place running as smoothly as possible, and your perceived reason for someone's ban could be miles away from the correct reason.

I'm not sure how the picture links will work on here, that is being sorted by the site owners and not Admin, it could be that we'll still need to host pictures externally, which won't be of much help to Danny --- time will tell.

All the best Mick

Danny, is Network54 Realms not a viable option?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen K View Post
    Danny, is Network54 Realms not a viable option?
    I don't think so. In any case, see above. The problem is not really with finding a new host (the pics don't take up much space, eg. compared to videos), the problem is where they are now.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.