Thread: Daystate Huntsman Regal vs Weihrauch HW100

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
    Yes bud agreed , Have sold most of my pcp Guns and just left with the ones I want to keep which is a mk2 phoenix , daystate air ranger and I also got a mk2 rapid and 2x mk1 rapids, As for fit is king, I have always said the ugly stocked or early stocked mk1 rapid I have always found better than any other gun for shouldering, I prefer it to my mk2 , It just fits me better, For me another factor of choosing a gun is if it goes wrong, If your able to sort a problem yourself of you are able to source help for a problem you may get with a gun then that would be a good factor on choosing one , More so second hand, I myself have had trouble with my Hw 100 , DS air wolf , mk3 daystate also my huntsman classic but was lucky enough to sort the problem out myself. They all get problems and most suffer when they don't get used much, Back to the Hw100 , mine leaked it also had problems with power mostly due to the grease they bucket in and also the low shot count was another factor for me, Again is why mine are all buddy bottle Guns, But to say the hw100 don't leak is quite an understatement.
    If your mk 1 stock is a better fit than the mk 2 you can get a mk 1 stock to fit mk 2 mechanism, just ask Custom Stock Sheffield, they are very helpful that way!

Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    If your mk 1 stock is a better fit than the mk 2 you can get a mk 1 stock to fit mk 2 mechanism, just ask Custom Stock Sheffield, they are very helpful that way!
    Yes bud, I have 2 x mk1 and a mk2 rapid, And funny enough I did say to my mate the other day that if I sold one I would possibly swap the stock over but saying that the trigger on the mk1s feel in a better position for myself than my mk2, But thanks it's always an option.