Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Blimey; how time flies.

When this Bash takes place it'll be near as dammit five years to the day from that very first meet.

And it will be the 18th Bash, born, organised and provided by our Mick.

Seems weird thinking back five years and a bit ago hoping we could get something like this together. A coming together of springer enthusiasts in a safe, well organised environment yet friendly and informal in flavour.

And, wow, have we come a long way since that landmark, pioneering day?

Many true, strong friendships formed. The very best people on the planet. It's acclaimed nationwide and has also attracted interest from overseas airgun enthusiasts.

A true sense of selfless, community spirit.

Mick and Shirl.........what did you unleash? A proper, boingery monster?

Here's to many more years of special times with special people at Quigley Hollow.

Love you all, peeps. xxxxxxxxx

BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING !!!!!
    Sadly I've only attended two of these amazing gatherings but already bitten by the boinger bash bug. I cant wait for the next one.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Sadly I've only attended two of these amazing gatherings but already bitten by the boinger bash bug. I cant wait for the next one.
    Not ‘sadly’ at all Mike, your first Bash is the important one as it is that which will have you returning over and over again. Bash #10 coming up for me in June, should’ve been #11 if it hadn’t been for a family wedding in September last year and they just get better each time.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Not ‘sadly’ at all Mike, your first Bash is the important one as it is that which will have you returning over and over again. Bash #10 coming up for me in June, should’ve been #11 if it hadn’t been for a family wedding in September last year and they just get better each time.
    Absolutely as Pauly says, Mike.....there's no "sadly" about it.

The first is your most important one as you've plucked up the courage to get to a Bash and meet up with assorted Boingerpeeps. Then, at your first visit, you experience the all-inclusive warm and genuine welcome and witness first hand the unique atmosphere.

Such is the welcome for newbies that you feel a valued member of our special little community straight away and that realisation dawns that what you have just been part of is a life-changing experience and you look forward to future events with even more vigour.

It's true to say, Mike, that you really "got into" the whole Boinger Bash thing straight away and your massive enthusiasm for the event shines through in your many contributory posts.

And the same goes for our Pauly.....straight into the very essence of The Bash from the get-go and a lovely and entertaining regular boingy poster with one hell of a sense of humour.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Pauly......

Shame we're already under the 69 sleeps to go marker, Pauly.

You'll have to wait for the September Bash thread now to enjoy your favourite number!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Smile Boing!

All booked in to spend some time at The Glorious Hollow!

See you good folk soon

Quote Originally Posted by Martynt View Post
    All booked in to spend some time at The Glorious Hollow!

See you good folk soon
    Yay; nice one, Martyn.

Be great to boing with you again.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Shame we're already under the 69 sleeps to go marker, Pauly.

You'll have to wait for the September Bash thread now to enjoy your favourite number!
    God yeah Tone, no 69er in the June one: oh well, it just means we’re nearlier there
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    God yeah Tone, no 69er in the June one: oh well, it just means we’re nearlier there
    Absolutely, matey.

Boing, boing, boing....

Absolutely as Pauly says, Mike.....there's no "sadly" about it.

The first is your most important one as you've plucked up the courage to get to a Bash and meet up with assorted Boingerpeeps. Then, at your first visit, you experience the all-inclusive warm and genuine welcome and witness first hand the unique atmosphere.

Such is the welcome for newbies that you feel a valued member of our special little community straight away and that realisation dawns that what you have just been part of is a life-changing experience and you look forward to future events with even more vigour.

It's true to say, Mike, that you really "got into" the whole Boinger Bash thing straight away and your massive enthusiasm for the event shines through in your many contributory posts.

And the same goes for our Pauly.....straight into the very essence of The Bash from the get-go and a lovely and entertaining regular boingy poster with one hell of a sense of humour.

BOING!
    Cheers Tone. As you and Paul say "sadly" is the wrong word. I meant I just wish I had discovered all this sooner as it's really that good.

Cheers Tone. As you and Paul say "sadly" is the wrong word. I meant I just wish I had discovered all this sooner as it's really that good.
    Fret ye not young Grasshopper. You're with us now.