Page 80 of 86 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1284

Thread: 8th & 9th September 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

A big thanks to Mick and Shirl for all the work making these great events possible.
    As usual, we've had a great time and I really enjoyed Graeme's strumming on his guitar.
    There were some really nice set-ups there again and that 77 of Rikard's, WOW!
    All things being well we wil see you all at the next one.
    Once again, thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    I was really hoping to see you reprobates today or tomorrow, but alas twas not to be possible this time.

Hope you all had / have a great time, safe shooting, safe journeys, and don't miss me too hard.

P.
    Hi Phil
    You are being missed Big Time, by every one especially Rikard ,Ethel , and me.
    See you soon mate.
    Les..

Just finished cleaning my rifles after a great day with truly great friends. It was my first day out in 12 weeks and I’ve had a brilliant time.
    Thanks to everyone who makes it happen, most of all Mick and Shirl (get yourself well soon, Mick).

All the best, Craig.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Thumbs up

I was really hoping to see you reprobates today or tomorrow, but alas twas not to be possible this time.

Hope you all had / have a great time, safe shooting, safe journeys, and don't miss me too hard.

P.
    Too late you was missed another great day...barring that wind
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I’ve been up to my ears in boxes and crates which I’ve been unpacking all day. My gun cupboard is well tidy and looking good , it also has space for additions . Just sat down and poured a Brandy and Coke - Kerchink ! Cheers Lads - wish I was there but you’re all in my thoughts, have a great night.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

First time up, Only a day trip this time, Great site and very friendly bunch, Great to meet Graeme (who's been telling me to go up for the last 2 years or so), The only downside was having to leave for the trip home when I was just settling in and getting to know a few people and hitting targets, Only took me about 300 shots to finally get the bucket (what d'ya expect, I'm an indoor target shooter, we don'y do wind) Thanks Mick for making me welcome, I will be back but next time with more guns & more importantly with beer and a tent.
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Some friends were missing, and really were missed. There is always next time.

Roll on November

P.
    Although a Bash is always wonderful, some friends were, sadly, missing and sorely missed. Sorry you couldn't make this one, Phil; the Sunday afternoon "chill plink" just won't be the same. Hope all is okay with you.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Beeetch �� I'm now going to spend some time getting those two Fwb sports finished and put back together.
    I'm also thinking I will take the inforced lay up to clear out the dumping shed and create a bit of workshop space where in my own quirky fashion I can bugger up previously good working airguns.
    And try and make a knife, always wanted to do that.
    You and the girlies were most definitely missed, Jamie. Hope you're okay?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    Just finished cleaning my rifles after a great day with truly great friends. It was my first day out in 12 weeks and I’ve had a brilliant time.
    Thanks to everyone who makes it happen, most of all Mick and Shirl (get yourself well soon, Mick).

All the best, Craig.
    Although things are so tough for you at this present time, it was evident that the Bash was doing you the power of good yesterday, Craigy. It can't make anything go away but being able to switch off from it all amongst good friends in a field with boingery toys helps to provide that little therapeutic zone.

Great to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I’ve been up to my ears in boxes and crates which I’ve been unpacking all day. My gun cupboard is well tidy and looking good , it also has space for additions . Just sat down and poured a Brandy and Coke - Kerchink ! Cheers Lads - wish I was there but you’re all in my thoughts, have a great night.
    Love ya little man.

Missin' ya like mad.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Although things are so tough for you at this present time, it was evident that the Bash was doing you the power of good yesterday, Craigy. It can't make anything go away but being able to switch off from it all amongst good friends in a field with boingery toys helps to provide that little therapeutic zone.

Great to see you.
    Absolutely, mate. I came home to news of John not being in a good state again (serious infection is making him very ill) but I actually felt refreshed from my day out and more prepared to handle it.
    Likewise, mate - I hope you’re healing and your weekend is a good one spent in good company.
    Despite building a few rifles up, my interest in air rifle shooting had dissipated a bit lately and I had considered selling the lot - but after playing with a few toys at the bash I’m back in the zone and already have a new winter project in mind.
    So thanks again to all my mates for their company and kind words. I’ll hopefully see you at the next one.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I'm back before you're back on the road, we're at your disposal then should you need us. Until Steve gets there and after, Grant has a car and is available if required.

I also have a load of junk clogging up workshop space that you could use. I'll see you soon.....
    A very kind offer, thank you nick. 👍

Looking like you have some decent weather up there today at last. Have a great day everyone and a safe uneventful drive home.
    We hope to see you all in November.

What a day! as ever, whenever I think it can't be bettered - it gets better. Started by thinking I would go away forever unsatisfied after seeing some of Les's amazing guns, but feel better now that, at last, I have a 124 to play with (a bit to do, but it will be fun). Thanks to everyone who let me play, or increased my knowledge base, and biggest thanks to Mick and Shirl for continuing to make it all possible.

Thanks so much to Mick and Shirl for yet another fantastic bash (my fourth). We are indeed a lucky group of people to have these superb hosts who's utterly selfless attitude leads to such an amazing weekend. Also thanks to everyone who attends the bash. You are all superb friends to have and i'm looking forward to catching up with you all again in the coming weeks!!!! To those who couldn't make it, get yer butts in gear and get to the next one and Jamie...….get well soon mate and make Steve work super hard for you while he's down. Hopefully see you and Mel at the next one!!!!!! NewPaul…..unfortunately we didn't get to the canal with the magnet and grappling hook as it was bloody cold and windy and after all, the expert wasn't with us to guide us . I hope you're getting things sorted!!!