Page 17 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: 7th/8th September 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    We actually did get round to a good plinking session, used all four calibres. I got a chance to have a go with the fenman I picked up this week. Very happy with it too! Thanks to baldie for putting me onto it 👍
    Excellent stuff and a well deserved sesh.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    What a load of softy nonsense ! I only go there to shoot for 3 or 4 days
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    You mean three or four pellets!!!!
    Lol!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

I "need" a .25
    Phone call time, Mike?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Hope all goes well with the HW100 session and that the remedy is nice and easy, Wills.

Which Boinger are you taking? The 77?
    Well it was definitely off the mark. Seems it was shooting nearly two mildots high so that'll be why rabbits were running away. Adjusted a bit and expect a better return from my next little rabbiting mission

I didn't actually take a boinger with me as I was viewing a 99. Had a good plink with it and it's very nice but couldn't shake on a price unfortunately

Better luck on your next bunny session, Wills.

And I hope you get personally acquainted with the 99 soon.

Sleepy-o-meter says

54 to go peeps.

Slowly, surely getting there, peeps.

BOING!

Definitely Mike .

Its funny, you can bet your bottom dollar that anyone reading this post who hasn't attended the bash will be asking the question how can it be "life changing"?? Well, it is and in a massively positive way. When I attended my first bash nearly two years ago I couldn't have imagined the friendships that have formed as a result. Amazing, just amazing!!!
    Life changing and some in my case.
    I've spent a small fortune on professional help in the past and now get it at a very reasonable £20.00 from a very nice man called Mick and all my new friends .
    Jonny

Quote Originally Posted by jonny neate View Post
    I've spent a small fortune on professional help in the past and now get it at a very reasonable £20.00 from a very nice man called Mick and all my new friends .
    Jonny
    Most definitely, Jonny.

And I reckon that Pauly could do with paying a young lady £20 for some, er, relief!

Luv ya bruv.

Better luck on your next bunny session, Wills.

And I hope you get personally acquainted with the 99 soon.
    Thanks Tone. Fingers crossed on both counts

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Most definitely, Jonny.

And I reckon that Pauly could do with paying a young lady £20 for some, er, relief!

Luv ya bruv.
    Never paid for it in my life Bruv

We (my horsey lady) went out for a lovely meal just over week ago, a few drinks, I drove. OK.... it cost me around a hundred quid all in. Had a really nice evening, chatted all night, got a hug when I dropped her off and I went home ‘happy’. Where’s the problem ? ...... oh yeah - Doh ! Never got me leg over . I’m now thinking the twenty quid option is looking favourable matey : Us fellas will never learn. Oh well, I’ve always got Brokeback Corner to hedge my bets on and that only costs me twenty quid for 4 days
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny neate View Post
    Jonny
    Don’t ever forget Jonny that you also have had a big positive impact on a good many Bash people too due to your friendly, open, honest and generous nature too. We’ve all shared experiences and memories that will last forever.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

We (my horsey lady) went out for a lovely meal just over week ago, a few drinks, I drove. OK.... it cost me around a hundred quid all in. Had a really nice evening, chatted all night, got a hug when I dropped her off and I went home ‘happy’. Where’s the problem ? ...... oh yeah - Doh ! Never got me leg over . I’m now thinking the twenty quid option is looking favourable matey : Us fellas will never learn. Oh well, I’ve always got Brokeback Corner to hedge my bets on and that only costs me twenty quid for 4 days
    I've just looked up the number for Dial-a-Jump, matey.......00800 696969. Sounds apt.

Don’t ever forget Jonny that you also have had a big positive impact on a good many Bash people too due to your friendly, open, honest and generous nature too. We’ve all shared experiences and memories that will last forever.
    Too true, Pauly, too true.

53 little sleepies to go, peeps.

BOING!

Paul, and there on your doorstep:

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/uk-...ttack-16549012

Probably like the bash, but with pumpers instead of springers!