Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
I had a great time as usual at the 20th Boinger Bash.
It was nice meeting up with the regulars and new attendees .
I had a play with some cracking guns,Mick's two FWB target rifles a 300s and 601 ssp are utterly superb and where great on the bell target. Craig p and Bad Daz springers where a joy to shoot and Alanok2002 's target rifle's and pistol where very nice as was the Bsa brake action rifle.I had another play with TonyL's Kestock predator.
A Big Thanks to Mick and Shirl for another great Boinger Bash.
Atb
Les..
Hey Les, couple of things:-

Did you pursue the Theoben adaptor with Michael Tawn?

Also, when we were chatting with Daz, you'd mentioned about a cheaper automatic watch and then we got kinda side tracked. The one I wear is a Seiko 5. The Mrs bought me it a couple of years ago. Leading up to that it was looking like automatics were all around the £300+ mark for starters. Then I came across these. I price-checked it on-line and then a local shop price matched it. I think she'll have paid around the £60 mark. No doubt they'll be a little bit more now. It loses about a minute a week, but no big deal as I prefer to wear a mechanical thing with little springs inside it and it "feeds" from the movement of my arm when cocking and firing a Boinger!