When the Scorpion pistol first came out and me loving all things BSA I , bought one I recall somewhere around £89 pounds , after a good few years of ratting and the odd rabbit and squirrel , I took it to Scotland to use with my two young nephews who had so much fun with it that I decided to leave it there with them and I got to use it again on my many trips north.
As the years went by I missed it ,on many occasions it would have been to tool to go to for dispatching the odd rat etc, so when seeing one for sale in my local gun shop at a very good price I purchased it .
Then Scotland decided to implement a licence for air weapons and my nephews are now married with sons of their own who do not shoot yet ,so it was decided that the pistol should come home south of the border until they are old enough to shoot .
So now I have two and am having lots of fun with both, accurate and powerful enough for dispatching cage caught vermin, they are easy to cock and have a very good safety button, brilliant piece of kit.