Thread: Information for sellers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    Rubbish! If the buyer wants the gun enough then they will drive, from our home in West Norfolk we have travelled to Manchester (Rapid Mk 1), Gloucester (BSA Super 10), Lake District (Daystate X2) and the Midlands on numerous occasions to buy guns. The simple reason being it is a nice day out and we do not trust the post over much either!
    All I can say to this is the item has to be really attractive for me to consider driving any real distance. I certainly have done so on many occasions but in every case I have really wanted the item(s) either because the price was so attractive or the item was so desirable. Otherwise I'll deal on the basis that the item is posted by a method mutually agreed. If we cannot agree-which happens surprisingly rarely-I'll just leave it.
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidnick View Post
    All I can say to this is the item has to be really attractive for me to consider driving any real distance. I certainly have done so on many occasions but in every case I have really wanted the item(s) either because the price was so attractive or the item was so desirable.
    Precisely!