Thread: Pedersoli Le Page .44

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SPILY View Post
    They are superb, set and standard trigger. Mine is .36 cal and is more accurate than me with 9 gns of 777 (tripple 7 ) powder and patched ball. As for cleaning using 777 just take barrel off and rinse in warm water, run a patch through it followed by boiling water and let dry.Then oil/lube/spray with whatever takes your fancy,all done in 5 mins.
    yup mine a .36 too mine didnt come with any think else just the gun, what size ramrod is needed can you just make one?also need a ball starter tube an funnel and ,powder measure
    plan on using pyodex is cleaning the same ?
    ballkeeper

Le Page 36

Quote Originally Posted by gtpkeeper View Post
    yup mine a .36 too mine didnt come with any think else just the gun, what size ramrod is needed can you just make one?also need a ball starter tube an funnel and ,powder measure
    plan on using pyodex is cleaning the same ?
    Mine came new with rod and muzzle saver.End of rod unscrews to allow brushes to be fitted. Pyrodex is as corrosive as black and needs the same cleaning. I have only ever used tripple 7 in it but i do use black and pyro in my musket.Kranks supplied me with a ball starter and i made a powder funnel and drop tube that takes powder right to the breech.I also knocked up a loading stand with slots to take the accessories which makes loading a lot easier.

now the proud owner of
    ramrod with brass end that un screws,
    long tube an funnel,
    ball starter,
    little powder measure,

other bits i got,
    tub pyrodex
    no11 Percussion Caps
    100 lead balls .375
    009cleaner
    parker hale oil

what else do i need
    Last edited by gtpkeeper; 08-02-2013 at 06:01 PM.
    ballkeeper