Thread: Lightweight FAC Rifle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I loved my airwolf. That was bloody heavy and as my arthritis kicked in it got harder to carry. Eventually I came up with the solution, I switched from air to helium and it was perfect. I loved that gun, sadly one day I was off to pick up the couple of hundred rabbits I had sniped and when I looked back I saw to my horror that I had forgotten to tie it down and it floated away.

Liquid helium is brilliant, I used to struggle carrying so many rabbits back but then I just injected them with "LH" and carried them back like balloons at a fair.

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Gary C View Post
    I loved my airwolf. That was bloody heavy and as my arthritis kicked in it got harder to carry. Eventually I came up with the solution, I switched from air to helium and it was perfect. I loved that gun, sadly one day I was off to pick up the couple of hundred rabbits I had sniped and when I looked back I saw to my horror that I had forgotten to tie it down and it floated away.

Liquid helium is brilliant, I used to struggle carrying so many rabbits back but then I just injected them with "LH" and carried them back like balloons at a fair.

Hope this helps
    You are a very bad man
    A man can always use more alcohol, tobacco and firearms.