Thread: Gamo Centre and Target Pistol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have the PR15. Quite good for a close range plinker. The lead BBs also auto feed.

A pellet firer was later introduced, being the PR45.

I scoffed at the Centre, etc, when I first saw them back in the day, dismissing them as cheap and nasty.

How very naive of me, as I do nearly as well with the Gamo Falcon as I do with my ROHM Twinmaster.

It really is refreshing for such guns to be resurrected and put to regular use.

Kind regards,

Phil
    I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
    >>Classic Air Pistol Association<<
    >>North Manchester Target Club<<

Quote Originally Posted by p.m.h View Post
    I have the PR15. Quite good for a close range plinker. The lead BBs also auto feed.

A pellet firer was later introduced, being the PR45.

I scoffed at the Centre, etc, when I first saw them back in the day, dismissing them as cheap and nasty.

How very naive of me, as I do nearly as well with the Gamo Falcon as I do with my ROHM Twinmaster.

It really is refreshing for such guns to be resurrected and put to regular use.

Kind regards,

Phil
    That is what the MPL is all about - dragging all those great old classic .177 pistols back onto the ranges and reminding ourselves how little real progress has been made - apart from the lack of effort needed to cock the PCP pistols and the price we pay for the privilege.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.