Hi Guys

Here's the dates & rules for Augusts UBC Competition & Side Shoot.

Competition: Saturday 26th July - Saturday 2nd August
(That people shoot at the club, they have two saturdays)

Submit Scores: Saturday 26th July - Saturday 2nd August
(By PM only latest being 2nd 23:00 or score won't count, once ALL scores are in they will be made public, gives it more suspence. )

Public Scores: Sunday 3rd August

The Rules Main Competition:

Type: Spring Pistol / Single Stroke Pistol / Co2 /PCP (All excisting entrants will be entered automatically).

Sights: Open sights only

Stance: Top two targets two handed / Bottom two targets one handed (that way it caters for everyone & abit different)

Target: Use the exsisting target with 4 bull targets set for 6yds. (Follow link on post #1 >HERE<)

Range: Set at 6yds (That is the longest I can shoot in the back garden)

Shots: 10/15 practice shots, then 5 shots per target

Date: Anytime in the first week of every month. Starting July 26th.

Scoring: If the pellet breaks into two points i.e 8 & 9, you score the highest number

I'm still running a virtual badge system, according to the scores that we get.
They are as follows :-
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ercentages.jpg

I will have all your scores worked out in percentage & award the relative a certificate.

'Phantom Sniper' has offered to do the Certificates, he has even got 'Terry Doe' to sign them .

So once all scores are in 'Phantom Sniper' will compile the Certificates. Thank you Tony & Terry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

New for this month & every other month will be a 'FUN' Side Shoot. The criteria are as follows.

The Rules Side Shoot:

Type: Spring Pistol / Single Stroke Pistol / Co2 /PCP (To be entered when submitting your scores).

Sights: Any type (To be entered when submitting your scores)

Stance: Either one handed or two handed, but pistol not allowed to be rested & shot taken at arms length.

Target: Use the Cookie target. ( The Cookie target are from 'Target Bunny' site on a PDF named cookie2.>HERE<)

Range: Set at 6yds (That is the longest I can shoot in the back garden)

Shots: 10/15 practice shots, then 10 shots at target

Date: Anytime in the first week of every month. Starting July 26th.

Scoring: Follow the rules that is printed on the target.

Here's the Spread sheet for the Side Shoot, with all people that have asked to be entered already.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3.../SideShoot.jpg

Anyone else wanting to join please post on here, with your pistol & sights being used.

I will be changing the Side Shoot Target every month. I have been working with 'Target Bunny' with ideas for different targets for the up & coming Side Shoots, some ideas are quite funny .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone has any questions just let me know & good luck.

Regards
Paddy.