OK Thanks for that info, so yes it has a cocking lever with a ball on the end and vue the poor quality of the stock compared to the nice finish of the one in your photo.. But the lever is defiantly different from the photo.
ermm little boys rifle eh!! well it's already had a new front sight and an ejector I made for it so I guess it's not that valuable anymore..but it certainly shoots accurately with the iron sights.
I don't use it much but it's a good rifle to have at hand for the odd fox or anything too big for my air rifles..and I like the safety feature of being able to de-cock it rather than a safety that might be in the wrong position..it.s just a quick pull to re-arm it and shoot. I would happily accept 150€ for it though as i could buy another 0.22 Rebel and blueprint that like i did the 0.177 rebel..
I will keep it as is for now as you suggest as im not likely to use it outside my 75 meter plot of land or a local rifle club..
Thanks again for the information..

oh and a list of parts would be a good idea, perhaps a gunsmith might like to post one...
Just wish i could attach some photos..
Colin