Thread: 8th & 9th September 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sorry I didn't answer your question on the other thread Paul se. Yes I would recommend the Kral. It did well today out to 45 yards. Also was it you i was talking to about a steel silencer for a hw95 and couldn't think of the name of the polish company that makes similar silencers to the venom slimtech? The company is konceptus give them a google mate. Sorry I couldn't think of the name at the time I was uncharacteristically pissed as a fart lol good result on the pistol score the other day btw

Chris x

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Sorry I didn't answer your question on the other thread Paul se. Yes I would recommend the Kral. It did well today out to 45 yards. Also was it you i was talking to about a steel silencer for a hw95 and couldn't think of the name of the polish company that makes similar silencers to the venom slimtech? The company is konceptus give them a google mate. Sorry I couldn't think of the name at the time I was uncharacteristically pissed as a fart lol good result on the pistol score the other day btw

Chris x
    Hi Chris,

Thanks for the update on the Kral - it certainly seems to be good bit of kit for the money, and I haven't yet seen any negative reports about it

Yes mate, we were discussing the silencer that was fitted to an HW95 that I bought from Venom years ago, and thanks for the info

Well the 10M AP score is a bit above average; shame those sort of scores don't appear often enough

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/