Thread: PREDATOR JSB GTO 6.35 lead free - WHERE to Buy ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gto

Just interested to try some out .
    They were mentioned as being used in a test by a reader in this month's AIRGUN SHOOTER , describing them as ' JSB Lead- free 16.5gr ' who said he got good results tested with a Theoben Eliminator .
    Some other JSB .25's were also used - Exact's and Kings...

Quote Originally Posted by Jimny4x4 View Post
    Just interested to try some out .
    They were mentioned as being used in a test by a reader in this month's AIRGUN SHOOTER , describing them as ' JSB Lead- free 16.5gr ' who said he got good results tested with a Theoben Eliminator .
    Some other JSB .25's were also used - Exact's and Kings...
    I have tried two varieties of the H&N and one of them being a Barracuda for my TX200 HC, thinking that the light weight pellet in a springer would be good. The accuracy was abysmal and the ME dissapointing. The pellets were made of very hard shiny alloy and seem to be over sized for some reason ( perhaps to size them as they are pushed into the barrel as I am not sure there is enough pressure in sub 12 to inflate the skirt to fit) and they were also very expensive. I am not quite sure if in the long run they are not detrimental to the barrel either. I'd stick to JSB particularly the RS or the rebadged one sold as Falcon Accuracy Plus.

A.G

Bump

Anyone know a UK source of these Predator / JSB made GTO lead free - in 6.35 ?

Might be worth emailing to see if they can deliver to the uk or have a supplier over here?

http://www.straightshooters.com/jsb-....54-150ct.html

Or ask jsb and ask if they'll distribute to the uk.

In the EU they are "JSB Exact king lead free" I've now found them here on the JSB web site but cannot find anyone who sells them, so I've sent JSB an email asking which dealers have them.
    Last edited by angrybear; 23-03-2018 at 12:03 AM.

Good spot, I couldnt find them.

I've also sent an email about uk dealers.

Being new to 25 i'd also like to try some, please post results if you find out who's stocking them,

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Andy001 View Post
    Good spot, I couldnt find them.

I've also sent an email about uk dealers.
    Dealers are listed on the web site, for the UK it only gives Daystate & Air Arms, & I've emailed them as well.

If anyone does find a supplier it will probably make sense for one person to take orders here to save on shipping costs.

Edit, AA have replied that they are AW a batch for test & they will be available subject to the results.
    Last edited by angrybear; 23-03-2018 at 07:54 PM.