Thread: Bsa. Awc mercury 635 magnum .25.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Well said sir i agree.
    Ihave said before i have a .25 Stutzen rb2 mint in orig. carton with all its bits and pieces i have been offered £1000. for it but would not sell,the wife would only spend the cash on something useful. What i have got also is a boxed B.S.A. CENTENARY .22 minty condition with all its bits and pieces gun bag with handles and boxed, scope and mounts never fitted to gun. Would consider £1050.

£1,000 for a .25 Stutzen which you say you turned down, and £1,050 for a complete Centenary kit in .22 (minty or not)? ... I've been on the collecting scene for a very long time, visit most of the collecting forums, regularly monitor ALL the leading Air Gun and aligned auctions on line, and imho, with reference to you potentially achieving those figures I have to say hmmmm, good luck with that (lol).

Ps. Ref the opening Q on this thread, I sold a near mint BSA 635 Magnum in .25 for £350 plus post late last year, and it took some serious advertising across the internet / gun press to realise this price, so there I believe is your realistic value -- give or take a few shekels (and plus post if not F2F ) ...

Last edited by Gareth W-B; 28-05-2017 at 08:16 AM. Reason: to ad post script.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.