Thread: North East Lads

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes mate. Me and my pal have quite a bit but it's up Northumberland. My pal just got off the phone to that range and he's extending it up to 100 feet (33 yards) in the very near future, so thats a plus. Not many ranges around over the 30 yard mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie1shot View Post
    Yes mate. Me and my pal have quite a bit but it's up Northumberland. My pal just got off the phone to that range and he's extending it up to 100 feet (33 yards) in the very near future, so thats a plus. Not many ranges around over the 30 yard mark.
    Indoor 33 yards wont be too bad for doing some initial pellet testing and zeroing

That's what I was thinking pal. There's one through Washington but it's only 20 yards.

I've had a bit craic with him and he going to try make it a proper thing in the future. I've got to get 4 or 5 lads to chip in to hire the space for an hour and we can go from there lads

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosQuickFire View Post
    I've had a bit craic with him and he going to try make it a proper thing in the future. I've got to get 4 or 5 lads to chip in to hire the space for an hour and we can go from there lads
    Full us in with a few more details marra. Are you talking about the pallion one?
    There's a definite gap in the market for one. Id use it for sure whenever i needed to change set ups etc

Yes mate it's at pallion. We need 4-5 lads to pay for the space as it's a 5 a side footy pitch we will be using.