Thread: What's mean a stamp Hull Cartridge weihurach????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RobF View Post
    Lasted longer than the gun shop. Where abouts was it?
    Walking up the Old Christchurch Road, it was on the left on the last corner before the straight going up to the round a bout

It was a great shop run by a fantastically enthusiastic guy - I asked him what air rifle he would recommend - the rest is history

Cheers

Steve ( ;-)>

No Hull stamp on my mk1 1983 HW50 but Weihrauch confirmed the serial

Quote Originally Posted by Weasle View Post
    Walking up the Old Christchurch Road, it was on the left on the last corner before the straight going up to the round a bout

It was a great shop run by a fantastically enthusiastic guy - I asked him what air rifle he would recommend - the rest is history

Cheers

Steve ( ;-)>
    I'm probably sitting right above where it was... or not that far away... depends which roundabout you mean... the big one at the top or the one at the top of the pedestrian zone. Shame, could have been dead handy

I'm probably sitting right above where it was... or not that far away... depends which roundabout you mean... the big one at the top or the one at the top of the pedestrian zone. Shame, could have been dead handy
    I left Bournemouth in the late '70s and cant remember any pedestrianised areas in those days

It was the R A B at the top of the hill at the Old Christchurch Rd (police station end of town) - there used to be a night club and Burger joint called the Alcatraz on the right hand side of the road just before the R A B - the gun shop was probably about 400 yrds back down the hill were the road bent.

Many happy days spent in Bournemouth in my 20's

Cheers

( ;-)>

Quote Originally Posted by Weasle View Post
    I left Bournemouth in the late '70s and cant remember any pedestrianised areas in those days

It was the R A B at the top of the hill at the Old Christchurch Rd (police station end of town) - there used to be a night club and Burger joint called the Alcatraz on the right hand side of the road just before the R A B - the gun shop was probably about 400 yrds back down the hill were the road bent.

Many happy days spent in Bournemouth in my 20's

Cheers

( ;-)>
    All changed now. But i'm spitting distance to the common/grass area which is by the mini RAB on a bend... can you remember the name?

All changed now. But i'm spitting distance to the common/grass area which is by the mini RAB on a bend... can you remember the name?
    Sorry

the names gone from my poor old grey matter - the guy who owned it was mad keen on stalking rifles and I remember his last acquisition (1979) was a circular magazined Mannlicher? ...Beautiful

Cheers

Steve ( ;-)>