Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
Sorry you did not turn up Craig, we prepared and made a lane (lane 4) available for you so you could shoot your LP50 with us last night - but sadly you did not arrive.

What did arrive last night however, was our first LP5 - and it is a real beaut! It would have been nice to compare it with your LP50 to see what the differences are, but this one shot really well and has a superb trigger.

Now we are looking for at least one more LP5 or LP50 so we can get start shooting them on a dedicated turning target system that we will install once we have a second LP5/50. We would like to find a third pistol too, so let's hope some more turn up fairly soon.

Please check before travelling for any future visit as we are current getting close to our "comfortable capacity" and may not be able to accommodate you without notice as all lanes are currently booked and we have none available over the next few weeks.

One of our HARO target changers also failed last night (lane 2) so after waiting for you to arrive (and realised that you probably would not be coming) we switched Spencer over to lane 4 so it all worked out well for us in the end and nobody missed any shooting last night.

If you PM your mobile number to me, I can let you know if we have any cancellations or "no shows" in the future and have a lane available for you.
sorry a 90 year old mother gets to be v demanding,prime time with her is 8.30 10pm which makes social life unpredictable
Ive packed in my full time membership at Altrincham because of this
I'll pm now