Quote Originally Posted by brucegill View Post
Thanks mate! Really appreciate.

First impressions are good. Not had a chance to mount it yet though.

On the eye piece, do you rotate it outward for poor eye site and in for good? Can't think of a better way of discribing this lol. Bit worried I could screw the eye piece out too far? Not had a 2 piece scope before.

Thanks again!!
The range on the eye relief is massive and it can take a while to focus the reticle.. For Me on both of the lightstreams I have its a case of having then screwed almost right in so havent screwed one right out.. Do understand what you are saying though !

If using a lightstream for HFT there is a certain ammount of paralax error that will not dial out !!

My ones when zeroed at 25 yards s have an impact point just right of centre on the 8 10 and 12 yard targets !! This is absolutely normal on these scopes !!

Remedy on the 8 10 and 12 yarders is to shoot at the left hand edge of the kill zones and return to the centre of the crosshairs from 14 yards out to 45 yards

Took me bloody ages to find that out !!

Absolutely fabulous scopes though with the clarity only usually found on 1000 quid scopes.....

Useless fact time .... There are 14 pieces of glass or lenses in a lightstream scope !!....