Thread: Ramshot TAC Needed Urgently

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I found that TAC didn't meter very well in my powder measure (Lee I have had for years and never ever had a problem until TAC) and gave wildly different charges, I won't use it again even if it was available, ill stick with N140 and RS50

That why I wanted to try the TAC its a Ball powder its made for the new Lee Auto Drum
    165$ for 8lb think that very good pity you can not get its, that works out at £128 for3.6KG

http://www.brownells.com/reloading/p...prod39451.aspx
    Last edited by Simon_S; 01-05-2017 at 07:11 AM.

Graham2 is offline Slightly camp, makes decent chilli, and has a box of tissues and a can of 3 In 1 in the gun room
    Quote Originally Posted by Spr826 View Post
    I found that TAC didn't meter very well in my powder measure (Lee I have had for years and never ever had a problem until TAC) and gave wildly different charges, I won't use it again even if it was available, ill stick with N140 and RS50
    That's odd, as TAC runs through my Dillon so much better than Varget and I get more accurate loads, weight-wise, as a result.

No more' crunching' as the sticks are cut by the powder measure.
    Not camp, Gary just wishes I were!

Tac throws bang on every time in my lee measure
    Thanks for looking

Parabuteo is offline My Chrony has bought it a couple of times...
    I must say that had wildboar been available both reliably and in bulk I would have still been using it. It metered like water through my Redding to within +/_ 2/200th and in the end I only weighed every 10 or so. This is handy when you are loading 200 a time, but a 1lb bottle is just crap.
    I'm a maggot in another life you know

sounds good, Will have to try the TAC but having 3.5kg of N140 will not need any for a long time