Thread: Tau 8 ?????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    ........or you could just try to find a good used Steyr LP10 or LP1 as they may well be a better long term buy with good UK spares and service available if or when you need them.

Other good well engineered PCP match pistols come up for sale at reasonable prices too such as the SAM that was on the BBS sales recently - excellent quality at a very reasonable price!
    I was lucky enough to purchase the Sam K11, a lot of gun for the money and I certainly won't need to upgrade for a very long time. I would definitely advise going for a high end used pistol, the old adage of 'buy cheap, buy twice' certainly applies here.

Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
    I was lucky enough to purchase the Sam K11, a lot of gun for the money and I certainly won't need to upgrade for a very long time. I would definitely advise going for a high end used pistol, the old adage of 'buy cheap, buy twice' certainly applies here.
    Well done! I am sure you will be pleased with your K11.

I had a K11 in gunmetal/blue some time ago but could only had one matching blue coloured cylinder, but I managed to find an Anschultz branded one with a manometer on the end (Anschultz were marketing a rebranded version of the SAM for a short period of time) and when I sold the pistol this spare cylinder went with it.

Good memories of an excellent match pistol that had plenty of character.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Well done! I am sure you will be pleased with your K11.

I had a K11 in gunmetal/blue some time ago but could only had one matching blue coloured cylinder, but I managed to find an Anschultz branded one with a manometer on the end (Anschultz were marketing a rebranded version of the SAM for a short period of time) and when I sold the pistol this spare cylinder went with it.

Good memories of an excellent match pistol that had plenty of character.
    Pm your way to avoid hijacking this thread