Many thanks again, the one I was looking at did have Parker Hale Birmingham stamped on top of the barrel, and had Henry rifling .451 on left hand side of barrel and a five digit serial number, spoke to the guy explained why I wouldn’t be purchasing it and gave him the relevant info to come to the conclusion it was probably a euroarms made gun.

the original one i found a few months ago, kranks had it. Having made a enquiry with them and seeing Parker Hale listed on their web site , the add states in three places manafacrured by Parker Hale £935 or somewhere near that, when I got a reply from them the price went to £1300 , when I questioned the price difference compared to the web site, I was told this one is original Parker Hale. I told him the one one the web site states manafactured by Parker Hale, the bloke told me no they are euroarms replicas so I questioned why they where being advertised as Parker Hale and there was no mention of euroarms on the website , never got a reply . I would have paid the original price but to me it was hiking the price up or not advertising the gun correctly, either way I won’t purchase a Parker Hale from kranks.