Thread: Southern Hunters Round 6 results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamGenie View Post
    Graeme: we are all still probably drying, and thawing out, from Sunday hence the lack of immediate comments !!!

It was a challenging course and thanks to Phil and team for setting it up. Shame the wind wouldn't stay consistent from peg to peg!!

Personally, I have only just managed to dry out the kit - waterproofs had to be washed as the mud got everywhere!! Exhaustion from being one of Chilly's carers took it's toll too!!! and thanks to him and Alex for the company all day.

We must either be raving mad, or truly dedicated to venture out to play in such conditions!!

Also thanks to Charles and his team of merry men for organising and running the series, no easy task.

See you at Ford.
    Im still not thawed out lol. X

Quote Originally Posted by cargs68 View Post
    Im still not thawed out lol. X

I thought you northerners were supposed to be used to that weather?
    Too much time down south has turned you soft
    “To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target”

Red ISP Airstream serial number 48 in a Tilly stock. Nightforce NXS 2.5-10 X 32 MOA

Quote Originally Posted by kev12870 View Post
    I thought you northerners were supposed to be used to that weather?
    Too much time down south has turned you soft
    Git....

I would have said a big thank you earlier but have been hiding under the table with my tail between my legs in shame, With my water logged gun bag, non water proof water proofs and that dodgy hill several times it also took its toll. I weighed my gun bag when I got home and it weighed 36lb. I have now gone drastic and removed 4lb in total from my stock in an attempt to improve my mobility and not sink so far into the puddles.

But I do appreciate all the hard work that goes into preparing a course for my humiliation.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict