Thread: Southern Hunters Round 4 Results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks to everyone for a great days shoot, and great company. It's been a hard and emotional week with my kids mother on a do not resuscitate in icu and you lovely people gave me everything I needed to charge my batteries, escape and finally have a decent score. I'm leaving Amy alone til camebridge (hopefully)
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    Thanks to everyone for a great days shoot, and great company. It's been a hard and emotional week with my kids mother on a do not resuscitate in icu and you lovely people gave me everything I needed to charge my batteries, escape and finally have a decent score. I'm leaving Amy alone til camebridge (hopefully)
    Really good shooting Rexy!!!!! They must have had a good supply of stinging nettles handy

PS can I have my Ox spring back now?

Wow that is a great score Mr Rex well done.

I might have to have a go at this at Cambridge on the 8th.

Regards

Anwar

It's definitely worth shooting the southern hunters, good company, great courses plenty of range traps tricky ones but I had help as this course was set expecting a wind to make it hard but it didn't arrive. And camebridge will have the benefit of Kyle, Harry, Stuart deeks and others to make it feel like if you get a good score you've earned it. Shame chilli bottled out on this one and clearly vinny run out of ammo
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    but I had help as this course was set expecting a wind to make it hard but it didnt arrive
    Rex..it was there on the hill when I got to it...it made my pellets turn and run.

Happy Christmas fella, hope things work out for the best.

Alex
    M.A.D for it.
    Team England 2019

How can you say that was a wind mate, we've shot on that hill before with 3 mildots of wind before. That was a slight breeze. And your a Mad member, you don't worry about wind as it's only for us mortals, just look at vanty, dopper and normally my carer Tugg, wind doesn't exist its just a concept to put doubt on your aim points.

Ha! rex, you are so wrong in sooo many ways but i fear you are right, it wasn't windy but it was a little breezy when we got on that hill XX

Technical in the wood and the field normally creates it's own casualties, with wind from hell! but alas, a breeze it was
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!