Thread: idiot neighbour

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    He’s not a airgunner, he’s just a nob that owns a airgun, id have reported him the second the pigeon landed on the garden, he broke the law plain and simple, turning a blind eye would be just as silly as shooting a bird from your neighbors tree and no second thought for where that pellet would land 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by cjos16 View Post
    He’s not a airgunner, he’s just a nob that owns a airgun, id have reported him the second the pigeon landed on the garden, he broke the law plain and simple, turning a blind eye would be just as silly as shooting a bird from your neighbors tree and no second thought for where that pellet would land 🙄
    ''
    ''turning a blind eye'' He confronted the bloke hardly a blind eye mate.

Quote Originally Posted by jjjohn View Post
    ''
    ''turning a blind eye'' He confronted the bloke hardly a blind eye mate.
    Yeah not completely mate, if his pellet struck a toddler in the face then reporting him wouldn’t be a question, the fact that he was lucky nobody got hurt this time is just that, luck.
    The fact the op confronted him is bang on, and i can respect the fact he showed restraint in that situation, id be bloody mental at that point as i have 3 young kids playing in the garden, but its different people/different circumstances.
    Putting the sport in a bad light would be the last thing on my mind if i was in that situation,i wouldnt do what he did, wouldn’t expect anyone else to, just plain stupid, . The op’s neighbor shouldn’t have a spud gun let alone a air rifle.