Thread: Anschutz 1710 (Picture Links Provided)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by frontend loader View Post
    That is a very nice rifle and quite rare with the set trigger option.I was looking at one of these for sale over the last few months and almost made an offer.I have three 54 action sporters and love them.Like everyone says the safety is a pain in the arse but apart from that they are a pleasure to own.
    Can you remember the price of the one you were considering? I paid just over £700 for mine.

To be honest, as I only shoot at targets at a shooting club, the safety is not likely to be an issue. But I must get the hang of de-cocking as I am sure I will need to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by pintosal View Post
    Can you remember the price of the one you were considering? I paid just over £700 for mine.

To be honest, as I only shoot at targets at a shooting club, the safety is not likely to be an issue. But I must get the hang of de-cocking as I am sure I will need to do that.
    I saw it on one of the internet market places[GT] It was about £750 and it's not on there any more as I just looked,may have been the same rifle then?
    In saying yes to this air rifle you are confirming that you are not a messer and are allowed to go out in public without your carer

Yes, I bought this from a dealer who advertised it on Gun Trader, and it was showing at £750. But he eventually came down to £725.

So far, I'm very pleased with it and I think it was worth the money.