Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
Keep watching.

[We could be here for a VERY long time.]

Yes, I did miss your using your 'Wobblys' last night. I miss your shout of delight on the rare occasion you get one pellet on the target card. I dont know what you would do if you ever got one in the black. I love the "Has anyone got a screw driver?" then the fun of the search for the latest bit thats fell off the Wobbly. Yes, I did miss them.

ATB
Ian

Nothing falls off of my Wobleys - you are getting confused again - that little pellet thingy is supposed to come out of the end when you pull the trigger

The screwdriver is only used to finely adjust the precision rear sight plate - but I see on your Steyr you need various knobs to twiddle with little instructions stamped into the sights to help you understand which way to turn them !

The deft touch of a skilled screwdriver operator is all that is needed to tweak the rear sight of a Webley Tempest into perfect alignment - probably far too tricky for you to master though since you still struggle to understand how to operate your plastic pellet sorter box.

.......maybe a Webley Hurricane or a Typhoon would suite you better - they have nice little twiddly knobs on them for you to play with - I will bring one with me for you to have a go with next Tuesday........there - better now ?