Thread: RichardH Contact me please.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Has anyone heard from Rich in the last month??

Quote Originally Posted by cozzamec View Post
    I sent him this text message on Thursday

Hi Richard. My name is James Sanders, and last June I sent you my Webley Omega to be re-blued, as well as a cheque for £60 for the work. It's now been 8 months and I still haven't received the refinished rifle, nor any progress reports . I appreciate the circumstances that you have found yourself in, but with respect you have now had the rifle for longer than I have, and I either need the work to be done and returned, or the rifle returned in it's original state along with a refund, and I will get it done elsewhere. I look forward to hearing from you with a resolution to this issue. Haven't heard anything back from him yet..

Quote Originally Posted by Hartcliffer View Post
    I sent him this text message on Thursday

Hi Richard. My name is James Sanders, and last June I sent you my Webley Omega to be re-blued, as well as a cheque for £60 for the work. It's now been 8 months and I still haven't received the refinished rifle, nor any progress reports . I appreciate the circumstances that you have found yourself in, but with respect you have now had the rifle for longer than I have, and I either need the work to be done and returned, or the rifle returned in it's original state along with a refund, and I will get it done elsewhere. I look forward to hearing from you with a resolution to this issue. Haven't heard anything back from him yet..
    Hi James

Apologies your rifle is ready to go with a cheque for £60 made out to the charity of your choice

Please PM the return address as I have mislaid it.

Richard
    A man can always use more alcohol, tobacco and firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardH View Post
    Hi James

Apologies your rifle is ready to go with a cheque for £60 made out to the charity of your choice

Please PM the return address as I have mislaid it.

Richard
    Hi Richard,
    Your inbox is full, so I can't reply!

James

By the nature reserve, in the Great Outwood, Wakef
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH View Post
    Craig

Sorry mate my work phone and email went when I finished there new number is 07975 669555

Triple level spinal surgery that goes wrong isn’t something I recommend to anyone, that said that’s not the forums problem.

I would be at Micks but can’t drive for another 5 weeks

R
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartcliffer View Post
    Hi Richard,
    Your inbox is full, so I can't reply!

James
    He has given out his new phone number.

Richard, I sincerely hope your medical issues are now behind you.

Hi Richard,
    I hope your health issues are now sorted out.

As I said previously I would like to resolve the issues with the HW100 you did work on. If you pm me your address I'll send you a DVD with the photos on so you can see what I've described.

Thanks

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmax View Post
    Hi Richard,
    I hope your health issues are now sorted out.

As I said previously I would like to resolve the issues with the HW100 you did work on. If you pm me your address I'll send you a DVD with the photos on so you can see what I've described.

Thanks

Andy
    Andy

Certainly on the mend now but have a scar like Frankenstein’s monster across my throat, in terms of your rifle as I said some time ago I need either the parts in front of me or some high res pics to understand what’s happened, then I can resolve very quickly, can you shrink them down to email or Dropbox perhaps?

Cerakote rarely has issues unless there’s a problem with a paint filter, very old paint or some kind of contamination in the metal, the first two aren’t likely but without the parts here I am guessing.

It’s an easy finish to remove and replace if that’s necessary the parts can’t be damaged.

Address in an email to you, email would be quicker though

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by cozzamec View Post
    I've heard nothing.

Matty
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyBoy View Post
    I've heard nothing.

Matty
    Anyone?

I understand someone having an injury and being out of action for a while but zero communication I can't understand.

Matty
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyBoy View Post
    Anyone?

I understand someone having an injury and being out of action for a while but zero communication I can't understand.

Matty
    No I've heard nothing and his phone just keeps going to answer phone, as I've said to Rich from the start, I understood delays in getting the Cerakote and moving premises but it's been the lack of comms that's been frustrating and now very annoying

Still no reply to my emails, texts and voice messages, his mobile is permanently switched off.
    Does anyone know Richard Harvey personally that can speak to him or pm me his new address?

Richard is a good mate of mine.
    Admittedly we’ve not caught up much for the past few years (apart from at the springer bashes) due to circumstances - but he’s a good bloke.
    I’ve tried a few times to contact him in order to help you lads out. However I’m getting the same answer phone as you guys. I can only imagine something is seriously troubling him and I hope it’s sorted soon enough for all parties involved.
    I’ll continue trying to get hold of him.

Best, Craig.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Richard........

Sorry to see you have been unwell. Hope you are better very soon Mate!
    If it has a trigger, I'm gonna enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    Richard is a good mate of mine.
    Admittedly we’ve not caught up much for the past few years (apart from at the springer bashes) due to circumstances - but he’s a good bloke.
    I’ve tried a few times to contact him in order to help you lads out. However I’m getting the same answer phone as you guys. I can only imagine something is seriously troubling him and I hope it’s sorted soon enough for all parties involved.
    I’ll continue trying to get hold of him.

Best, Craig.
    Craig

Sorry mate my work phone and email went when I finished there new number is 07975 669555

Triple level spinal surgery that goes wrong isn’t something I recommend to anyone, that said that’s not the forums problem.

I would be at Micks but can’t drive for another 5 weeks

R