@look no hands your right regarding prices it has all gone a little grab grab but in fairness the stutzen is worth that money the airsporter s depending on the amount you need to spend to get it looking good hmm that seems a little to high for my tste , i love mercurys and well £245 for a fixer up is not in most people pockets , i think people are just jumping on the band wagon of during lockdown people got bored an had cash to spend .

I will say this gun shops are robbers i think , they sodl my friend a rifle over £1200 a few months later he wantedto trade it on a bigger cal rifle as the .243 was kicking a bit hard and the .308 did not they said no trade in but we will sell it for you , he trusted them to do that and get him a fair price let's just say they sold the gun for him and then said oh btw we keep 40% of the sale so go figure sold him the gun then sold it for him made money on both sales and also sold him a new .308 nice work if you can gte it , but he has learnt a costly lesson