Thread: Shooting show at NEC

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    First time I've been to one and I was well impressed. Lots of stands, not too busy, people on the stands mostly knew what they needed to know and I got to meet Terry Doe again.

The Form Riflestock stand was good. Some really nice stocks for air rifles with adjustable bits at realistic prices. I'm almost tempted to get an R10 so I can have one of their R10 Stocks.

As mentioned the Stirling Stand (yep, the machine gun people) had some very interesting looking british designed and made rifles. I got to talk to Tony Belas who now works there. That has to be a sign they mean business.

I was tempted by the pork scratching and cider stands but came away without buying.

Lots of stands selling things, but I couldn't be arsed to carry stuff to the car.

Oh and got to chat to Charlie Jacoby, fieldsports TV. Great laugh.

Saw Amber the shotgun girl, even prettier in real life.

And had another look at the Barrett Fieldcraft. If only I can think of an excuse for another rifle.

Free parking and frequent buses to/from the venue.

The Silverstone shooting range looks impressive. Shame its too far away for me. Well done to them.

Leupold had the new LRP scopes in and look nice.

The Defiant turned out to be a bullpup, oh how we all laughed. But I quite like it.

Bumped into a few friends from one of my clubs.

Lots of shooting simulators, not sure if any one has an economical home version yet?

And lots of people having fun on the air rifle range.

If you are thinking of going, then I'd go.
    Last edited by bullbarrel; 16-02-2018 at 10:21 PM.