Thread: Bushnell Legend 5-15x40 mildot

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am another real big fan of the Legend. Just got one from the Sportsman Gun Centre for £139.99 delivered. Bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_J View Post
    I am another real big fan of the Legend. Just got one from the Sportsman Gun Centre for £139.99 delivered. Bargain.
    That is an amazing price. I have paid £130 for mine 'mint used' on the bbs. Just shows how the scope market in the UK is getting more competitive.
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

They are grey imports from Sportsman Gun Centre, so i'm told.

Chris.
    Far too many rifles & pistols to mention here.

Quote Originally Posted by cinstone View Post

Chris.
    Well if its a grey import it differs not from my other one that I purchased from Uttings many years ago. Same box, same paperwork etc.

I just bought an "as new " one on the BBS for £140.
    Its quite a good scope for the money!

Hi
    I just bought one from KEENS GUNS it was marked up for £359 and they knocked of £30, i thought i done ok untill i looked on here . got on the blower and told them and they were having none of it telling me the ones on here must be grey imports or Chinese copies and the warranties would be void. I was gutted, well p....d off One good thing is i love the scope, i have an MTC Mamba and Viper and i personally prefer the Legend over the them, its excellent.
    Tincan

I got mine from my local shop a few weeks ago, which was sourced from the u.k importers/distributors, and I paid £170, however, they may have gone up around 20% now, due to the weak pound.

Chris.
    Far too many rifles & pistols to mention here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tincan View Post
    Hi
    I just bought one from KEENS GUNS it was marked up for £359 and they knocked of £30, i thought i done ok untill i looked on here . got on the blower and told them and they were having none of it telling me the ones on here must be grey imports or Chinese copies and the warranties would be void. I was gutted, well p....d off One good thing is i love the scope, i have an MTC Mamba and Viper and i personally prefer the Legend over the them, its excellent.
    Tincan
    They are talking rubbish, rip off merchants springs to mind
    Last edited by Mutt; 05-05-2009 at 09:19 AM.

Hi
    I just bought one from KEENS GUNS it was marked up for £359 and they knocked of £30, i thought i done ok untill i looked on here . got on the blower and told them and they were having none of it telling me the ones on here must be grey imports or Chinese copies and the warranties would be void. Tincan
    Jesus H........you were ripped off. The one I have is a UK import with registration card etc and cost £139 delivered next day. If its a copy, then they went to a lot of trouble to fake the box, the paperwork, the warranty card and even the little legend label that was hanging the turrets. No I can assure you, these are UK models with UK warranty. Your local gunshop have royally ripped you off big style and they must have laughed their heads off after you walked out the door.

Hi
    Tincan

If you bought it on credit card I would think you'd have some recourse?! People on here might know better.

That price you should be looking at 3200 to 4200 series...

Paid £120 for my legend second hand (as new) with Butler Creek caps. Very happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by cinstone View Post

Chris.
    Just received one from them (good service too - received a phone call to confirm when to be delivered) with UK warranty cards.