Quote Originally Posted by severnsider View Post
And no offence taken, Para! Thanks for your comment. I (and others I am sure) am fascinated by the product but remain confused to an extent by it being available to FX and to US BR shooters yet as you say, and according to the magazines, development work continues. Cheers,
Mike
Might get some answers here Also might need to clarify with the FX shooters whether they are rifled or ST as I believe that both may be in use.

Great thread glad I don't drink and type anymore. PMSL at some of the toy chucking.

My take on it is this like a few have said before or nearlly said/typed. Smooth Twist may lead to less rejection of the currently supplied rifled barrels by the assemblers of production air rifles and will possibly be an improvement on some that get through quality control and into our gun cabinets. Therefore saving the makers money and us frustration. There is nothing worse when benchrest shooting than a mediocre barrel when coupled with a high end precharged air rifle. 10x 10x 10x 10x 6.

I cannot see how however a truely accurate rifled barrel can be bettered by one, equalled maybe. Lap lap lap.

Monkey