Thread: Webley 'Typest'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by micky2 View Post
    It would be great to have a second edition.
    One of the very few books that I wouldn't hesitate to buy even though I already have a much cherished first edition. A very useful additional section could possibly be devoted to the excellent reproductions of some prototype air pistols that I know John has produced and shared some insight into with us on the forum.

Brian

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by Abasmajor View Post
    One of the very few books that I wouldn't hesitate to buy even though I already have a much cherished first edition. A very useful additional section could possibly be devoted to the excellent reproductions of some prototype air pistols that I know John has produced and shared some insight into with us on the forum.

Brian
    And also some other one offs that have been made by some very good engineers over the years.

2nd edition

I imagine many of the forum members and other enthusiasts would be up for purchasing a second edition. I've also kept a look out for the first and had no joy.

Maybe putting the feelers out on the various forums whould give a good indication of the level of interest. Selling nowadays via the net opens up to a wider audience too.