Thread: 10m Target Pistol Recommendations for Left Hander

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Someone at my range has a steyr LP2 with a left hand grip for sale its about 2 years old but he has only put about a tin of pellets through it if you are intrested.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Quote Originally Posted by Bjacobs571 View Post
    Someone at my range has a steyr LP2 with a left hand grip for sale its about 2 years old but he has only put about a tin of pellets through it if you are intrested.
    The LP2 may be of interest but would depend on pricing, grip size, condition, etc. Could you perhaps supply some more info, or put me in touch with the seller?

It's early days in my search just now - my plan was to home in on some possible options and then take a look at the Shooting Show in Feb to handle some of the candidates. However, I could be tempted before then by the right gun at the right price.

Thanks a lot for your reply - helpful bunch on this forum

Cheers,

Dave.