Thread: Help IDing Diana Model 50

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up

Beauuutiful example Drew. I would give my left one for an example such as that.
    Could you post a clean macro shot of the spring steel keeper that is on the RHS?
    My one that resides on my model 35 is still waiting on that piece to complete.
    Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by slow_runner View Post
    Beauuutiful example Drew. I would give my left one for an example such as that.
    Could you post a clean macro shot of the spring steel keeper that is on the RHS?
    My one that resides on my model 35 is still waiting on that piece to complete.
    Many thanks.
    If your talking to me I’m not sure what your wanting?

Quote Originally Posted by 45flint View Post
    If your talking to me I’m not sure what your wanting?
    I was referring to an image of the windage tension spring on the RHS of the sight. My sight has that part missing and I would want to replicate an identical one

Quote Originally Posted by slow_runner View Post
    I was referring to an image of the windage tension spring on the RHS of the sight. My sight has that part missing and I would want to replicate an identical one
    Maybe this helps?

-------------------------------
    Frank

Quote Originally Posted by frakor View Post
    Maybe this helps?

-------------------------------
    Frank
    Thanks if you give me the number of the part, that would help. That’s helpful to me as well I looked at the rear sight plate but have not moved it, I see from the diagram you pull out and rotate it’s under spring tension.

You are a lucky man, 45flint.

Am in the middle of digitizing some old papers I have on airguns, so I searched for you
    And I found it!
    BUT it is from the time you just told the factory : I want part number 27 for a Diana-Mikrometervizier mit Diopter.
    Because there was only 1 such item ...

But here you go:

-------------------------
    Frank

I am confused by these early Diana Model 50's. I recently picked up an older Diana model 50 ( under the Original name, for UK sale), with a hand checkered stock. I am not sure of the date , but reckon it has to be quite early. The rifle does have a plastic trigger with a small screw in, and a single hole though the trigger guard.