Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: colt peacemaker

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beagle2 View Post
    you say that you tried to order one today was that from these people or someone in the uk as this site still has the green flag at the top to say that they have got them in stock all ready to send out I should add that I have had three guns from them and never had any problems at all.

http://www.versandhaus-schneider.de/...ducts_id/33446
    When you ordered from them did they send any messages after the automated ordering emails, before the pistols arrived?
    I ordered from them on Sunday evening and also emailed a picture of my driving licence immediately after. I was hoping to get a message from them today but I didn't. I am not worried they will take my money, but I would like to know they have received all the information they need.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

hi tried to order from buinger Germany they say end of month but also they just sent another e mail pistol is only 127.50 eoro but postage is another 127 euro so not going to bother now will may as well wait till they get here so I can actually see one before paying nearly £200

I tried to order from versandhaus earlier, what a palaver! Got the payment method wrong and couldn't scan my driving license to email them! Just gave up and cancelled the order in the end.
    Sometimes I sits and thinks, but mostly I just sits.

yes I know I think dad will just have to wait hopefully they will be here by july when I need it for his birthday unless anyone else can tell us where to buy from that is easier and not a rip off for postage

Just gave it another try and all sorted now, all for the grand total of £127 and a few pence. Sorted!

Thumbs up

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

no I have got till mid july think he really would prefer the black can anyone tell me what the finish on any of them is actually like is the blue shiny or matt and whats the silver one like? any info please

When ordering from SWS in Germany, as previously posted they have a Green yellow and red indicators for every item to say wether in stock or low / out of stock, if its green they have them when you order, I have had numerous items from them and although I have to say like many things in life the first time is always the hardest its worth persevering and just take your time, paying by credit or debit card (they take both as long as its a standard visa debit) and when you have placed your order yes you have to scan or take a photo of your driving licence and email them this, but you only have to do this on your first order and they keep it on file and you don't have to provide it on subsequent orders. What I did on my first order and to be honest every other one is have google translate up and use that when making the card payment as its easy to click the wrong tab when putting in expiry date of your card and continue with payment tabs, if you google translate each instruction when paying it becomes much easier. Once you have ordered and paid you get only one email of confirmation, to check progress you have to log into the site and progress of your order, it will say passed to shipping within a couple of days but thats it, they no longer email out tracking numbers, however what I have done is email them when it shows as shipped with my order number and they will email you back the tracking details. They use DHL in europe and this gets past over to PF24 when it hits the UK. I have never had an issues when the many orders I have placed with them and highly recommend them. Do the maths the Colt costs £106 pus 4% for card payment and about £14 postage this depends on the euro so its about £126 to £130 in total, don't forget your bank will charge you two or three pounds for using your card for a Euro payment. For the real savy shopper so long as you can afford it, buy two of the pistols when they are so much cheaper than the UK ( if you can get one that is) retain your one and sell one on at a slight profit to help offset your cost !! I any one needs help feel free to message me always willing to help a fellow member

chris u'5 is offline I'm a dumbass, it's official!!
    Obviously the fact they are cheaper from Germany is a huge bonus but even better for me is the fact they don't have all those warnings down the barrel!
    "Who's the only one here that knows illegal ninja moves from the government?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bjacobs571 View Post
    When you ordered from them did they send any messages after the automated ordering emails, before the pistols arrived?
    I ordered from them on Sunday evening and also emailed a picture of my driving licence immediately after. I was hoping to get a message from them today but I didn't. I am not worried they will take my money, but I would like to know they have received all the information they need.
    When I have ordered from them the only thing that I got from them was a knock on my front door a few days later when it arrived in fact the only way that I was shore that the order had gone through ok was by looking on my C-card site where it said that the money had been paid out.

Other people will say that they got emails from them etc but I got nothing the only email that I ever got from them was when I ordered the colt python on pree order and I got worried after a month of nothing but they just said still awaiting stock to arrive and a week or so later it just arrived not the best communicators but trustworthy I would say.

hedgehumper let me know how you get on then maybe I will order one from them

Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    hedgehumper let me know how you get on then maybe I will order one from them
    Got a message today saying the pistol has been shipped so they have them in stock.

I checked my junk mail today and they had sent me a message that the pistol was shipped on Monday. Can't be long now till it arrives
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

This is made me very jealous..

My girlfriend loves revolvers, and many years ago I bought her an Airsoft Peacemaker just for show.. It was a quality (And expensive) gun (Tokyo Marui I think) but I went for the long barrel (Cavalry edition) and I think it looks hideous as its just too long.

Much of it was plastic, and it wasn't very tactile due to the way that the Airsoft mechanism works.. And whilst she, loves it, I know she is disappointed by it as she wants the shorter one (I can think of too many jokes which could be inserted here)....

If I could, I would change it for one of these.. I would have to sellon the Airsoft version and in truth, with UKARA and VCRB laws, I havn't got a clue how I would go about doing it.

But I am going to keep an eye on this thread as I would consider getting her one of these....

Jon

Got home today and it has arrived
    I went for a "Blued" one and it looks really good will have a go after supper.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/28879255@N06/F21u2d
    Last edited by Bjacobs571; 11-06-2015 at 05:08 PM.